Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Laughter can cure all ails...

No song today... I have funny videos instead. Read on!

So in the three days that I have been at home sick with God knows what (hopefully the doctor will let me know soon), I've been watching a lot of clips on YouTube. Yesterday I came across one from Whose Line is is Anyway? and I've been watching them ever since. I used to watch this show all the time and I heard that more are coming out so now I have to figure out where.. I love improv comedy!



hilariously funny! For some reason made me think of all you theatre kids....


In my addictedness, I found clips from an episode I remember watching a few years ago. Before he was famous, before anyone even knew who he really was. Stephen Colbert. The rest of the clips were pretty funny, and I advise you all to look them up on YouTube, but I had to put this one on for the sake of the fact that, well... he raps... ENJOY!

1 comment:

Bean said...

Yay for Whose Line!! I used to watch the original British series everyday before school with my dad and sister when I was 11-13.