Sunday, December 03, 2006

A letter...

Israel's Son ~ silverchair

Hate is what I feel for you,
And I want you to know that I want you dead.
You're late for the execution...
If you're not here soon, I'll kill your friend instead.

All the pain I feel
Couldn't start to heal
Although I would like it to

I hate you and your apathy.
You can leave, you can leave, I don't want you here.
I'm playing this pantomime,
But I don't see you showing any signs of fear.

All the pain I feel
Couldn't start to heal
Although I would like it to

This time I'm for real
My pain can not heal
You will be dead when I'm through

Pain and execution
Put your hands in the air
Put your hands in the air
The air... yeah

I am, I am Israel's son
Israel's son I am
Put your hands in the air
Put your hands in the air

Why the fuck do I have to have a fucking time restraint on how long I can see my fucking boyfriend!? Fuck! You get to see yours every fucking day! Do you have any idea on how much that really brought me down? Fuck you! You sit there and talk to me like you fucking understand how I feel and now I know you’re fucking lying! Fuck your rules! I fucking live here too! Next time you want to do something maybe I’ll pull a fucking rule on you! Fuck! You have no fucking idea...

Finally I get to see him and out of the kindness of someone else’s fucking generosity AND MY OWN... and you bring it down with a time limit! Why don’t you try being away from yours for five minutes? Try being away for a day. Try a week. Try a FUCKING MONTH! Then you tell me if you can handle having ME tell YOU that YOU ONLY GET TWO NIGHTS TOGETHER and then be apart for another MONTH!

Try not having a cell phone. Try not having internet. Try having to pay extra for every time you use the phone. Try living away from pretty much everyone you ever knew. Try living without him for even just a week. Try not having a car. Try relying on other people to get him messages. Try going through everything we had to go through to be together! Try six years of friendship! Try nearly seven months worth of an earned relationship! Try cherishing every second you hear his voice on the phone because you don’t know when you might hear it again! TRY FUCKING ENJOYING EVERY INSTANCE YOU GET TO SEE HIM BECAUSE IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE YOU GET TO AGAIN!

Try spending everything you have just to get those two nights....


Then try doing it all again. Time after time after time.



How many days have you spent with yours? 8 and still counting.


Sorry about that guys. I had to get that out of my system. I was talking to my roommate over MSN today (she's at her boyfriend's for the night), and she told me that Andy can stay here for a maximum of two nights. I realize that he may have to go back around then anyways, but it just makes me mad that she would do that to me.

9 comments:

Sigma said...

Hey Stephie. I know exactly how you feel, only... I didn't even get a night with her after nearly a 4 month relationship (the second time) and a 6 month relationship (the first time) and a 4 month friendship. I did cherish every moment she called me, even if it wasn't just me she was paying attention to.

I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels. Maybe not as long... but i know how it feels. I love you sister. Smile m'kay? You're smiling for the both of us (because God knows I've tried and failed).

The Voodoo Doll said...

Thanks, Regal. I love you too. And dont worry, I can still smile for us both. It just might be a little forced when she's around.

The Voodoo Doll said...

I know I need to say something, I just don't know what to say that will keep it from turning into a huge thing. That's been happening way too often this week.

Thanks for the couch offering, Drea. If I do take you up on that it will most likely only be for one night. I heart you!

The three of us should do something while he's here.

Akiyhrah said...

That's what I told her too. She has no right to control you and she doesn't have to feed/sleep or even SEE him, so why the fuck does she care?

Sigma said...

I'm sorry. I just HAVE to ask this. Why the hell are all the Canadian girls I know so fuckin' hott?! I mean, there's Stephie, and there's Kitty and then there's those that I've seen in pictures with Stephie and Kitty, and now if my eyes don't deceive me (which they don't) there's a fuckin' hott chick offering your boyfriend a couch. That's awesome. Maybe I should move to Canadia-land.

The Voodoo Doll said...

It's all the snow and maple syrup and beer.

Drea is tres sexy!

Akiyhrah said...

Our beer is better than American beer. ^_^

The Voodoo Doll said...

Ewww, beer. I'll take coolers and mix drinks over them any day.

Sigma said...

Give me a liter Gem Clear 190 and you'll have me satisfied for about half an hour...

Beer on the other hand... I'd probably stare at until it internally combusts.