Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dancing lights and pulsing sounds...

Well guys... I'd have to say that I had a good time tonight. I thank you all!

As you all most likely know, yesterday was my 21st birthday. I had a great mellow day to myself. Once Tanya left for Steve's place I moved myself to the living room and sat around watching movies and such. Of course that's pretty much what I do everyday, but I was just in such a good mood that I enjoyed it so much more.

Tonight was my night to spend with friends. Liz came up from CR and we made our way to the Foundry (fashionably late) after stopping at the mall. It made me smile to see so many people there! I was so glad to have everyone there. Sorry I made you wait! We chilled out at the Foundry for a while, had some good food, a drink or two, some awesome conversations.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From there, our group made our way over to 70. This was my first time there on a Friday and I admit I had a great time. Dancing and some more drinks made for a perfect mix of good times. The DJ made me full of glee when he played No Heaven, which I requested, and we all danced to it. Know what else made me smile? Nikki, Gregoire and Mela in the cage!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hawt stuff guys!

As the night went on, people began to part ways. Biff showed up eventually and we had some good times with him and the group. Then the music took a turn for the trance and we agreed that it was time to bolt. Kitty, Liz, Biff, and I headed over to Tim Hortons and got some warm drinks, Biffer got a sandwich. Once content, we parted way and now here I am at home with Liz watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back before we crash on the couch.

Guard Gordon - "Echo Base, I've got a 10-07: two unauthorized on the lot."
Echo Base - [walkie talkie] I thought that was a 10-82.
Guard Gordon - No sir, a 10-82 is disappearing a dead hooker from Ben Affleck's trailer.
Echo Base - Oh, that Affleck! Backup on the way...

Guard Gordon: Sorry to interrupt sirs, but we've got a 10-07 on our hands.
Matt Damon - Oh Jesus, again Ben?
Ben Affleck - No, bullshit, because I wasn't WITH a hooker today, ha-HA!


So guys, I thank you all for the love in the past couple days. All the messages and birthday wishes and chillin' with me has made me feel a lot better about everything. I knew I loved you all for a reason.

Tomorrow I'm heading back to CR for the day. I've been so homesick that I don't know if I could wait another week before visiting. I'll get to spend the day with my family and Andy, maybe see a few friends if I get a chance. This weekend turned out better than I expected.

7 comments:

Nik Nak said...

Happy 21st B day! Good times last night. Love the cage pic!
Loves n' hugs

Tarantula eyes said...

i had a lot of fun. It was great to see you and have some fun with you.
much love

Bean said...

Much birthday love for ya, last night was awesome. I'm glad to hear you're having a better time with things lately, you rock Steph!

Queen of Hearts said...

sorry i couldn't make it out but i'm glad you had a super time! yay birthday
Love lisa

Cindy said...

awww wish i could have been there! rides were just not working that way at ALL! :P i didnt get to come to CR until yesterday (Sat) at 4:45.

Cindy said...

haha i just thought of something after i posted that. if you look at my display pic or whatever on here you can see me takin my 2nd shot of tequila with my classmates, and pretend i was there, k :)

The Voodoo Doll said...

I can do that for sure, Cindy haha

Thanks for all the birthday love, guys! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.