Monday, June 11, 2007

I just don't know....

Ok... so I'm pretty sure this explains itself, but just in case....

So my family and I are watching America's Got Talent and David Hasselhoff is one of the judges. For some reason, we started talking about cars and stuff like that and, of course, The Hoff. So my brother tells me about this video and how he's driving around telling people to get in his car, and I've never seen it. YouTube hasn't failed me yet and it took me about 5 seconds to find it. I laughed so hard by the end of it that I was leaking from the eyes...

2 comments:

Bean said...

That was awwwwwesome. David Hasselhoff: Magnetic or Not? Hehe, oh, Bill Nye!
In other news, I MISS YOU!! Come visit me and the table, along with everyone else soon!!!

The Voodoo Doll said...

I'll try Jilly! As soon as I can and can pay my mom for gas for the car... or if someone were to come and kidnapp me haha no I'm not actually hinting that someone do that.

I think I saw that episode of Bill Nye.... -goes to look up things on YouTube-