Monday, August 27, 2007

Movies and Interviews....

So guys.. here I am. Back in Nanaimo again! I think I'm happy, but I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm not just here for the weekend again. I'm not used to having a place to go to without parents around or other things like that. Even not seeing Dave around is wierd already. The biggest things are not having Andy or my family around everyday. I'm going to miss them alot but I know that they're out there and I can call them almost anytime.

To you Nanaimo kids.. I missed you guys too while I was away. Something about your brand of craziness is hard to come by and I didn't realize how much fun it was until I was away from it for a long time. I look forward to a good year out here.

Having a great roommate is going to be big this year. Jilly! You are fabulous! I hope we stay best buddies all year!


Andy, hunny, I'm gonna miss you like crazy this year though. I hope that we can have many more nights together this year compared to last year. I know how much you held back from everything then and I appreciate that. I love you!


There's not much to report yet. I had a couple interviews today and I really hope that the one went as well as I thought it did. I was seriously nervous at the first one, but not even a little bit at the second one, so hopefully at least one of them calls me back. I want to start working again really soon so I can have money for the beginning of the school year. Aside from that it's just hanging out and unpacking boxes and whatnot.

1 comment:

Bean said...

*chomp* YOu are fabulous and a half!