Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's with all the upgrades?

Ok, so, I probably should be paying attention to my class but my teacher is downstairs getting Skittles for some sort of diagram or something. I swear that this guy is the oddest, most geeky professor I've ever had and I love it! I mean, this guy plays WoW.... to the point that he's a level 70 character. Geek! Hahaha

Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to write some sort of update because I know Jilly is gonna harass me later if I don't. :P Just kidding.

Well, I'm sad to say that I am still unemployed. Hopefully all goes well with Galaxy or Payless or something.... SOON!!! I need a job like crazy! Umm.. class is going well enough. So far everything is enjoyable except my Cognitive Psych class, which is only for the sole reason that the professor is boring as hell. I'm going to love my script writing class yet again. I love that class so much!

I feel like watching Invader Zim at some point. I miss watching cartoons soooooo much! I want to have a day to watch cartoons with people and just veg out and do nothing. Stress free day of cartoon comedy and violence which is hilarious. Think Acme products, Willey Coyote, Zim and Gir, such things like that. I miss being young in a way.
I want something different from this year but I'm not even really sure what yet. I definitly want to avoid being put in the middle of things but I can never seem to get out of that position. Probably my life's role is to serve "both sides", and I guess I can deal with that for a short amount of time. I need to focus this year on the things that I need to do first, rather than trying to make everyone else happy.

2 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

sooo totally up for vegging with cartoons. i have zim and thunder cats!!!! and wouldnt mind investing in some more...
we will set a time
and eat ceral ..
and were pj/s...

hehehe

Martha said...

oh i know all about the geeks that play WOW....but suprisingly the majority of people who play are middle-aged! except the chinese