Friday, March 02, 2007

Slow times with the lights out...

When The Night Feels My Song ~ Bedouin Soundclash

I'm on the rocky road,
Heading down off the mountain slope,
And as my steps echo (echo) louder than before

Another day is done,
Say good-bye to the setting sun,
See what I found, turn back to the ground just like before

And hey hey hey, hey hey hey (hey!)
hey Beautiful Day (hey! hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day
Hey, hey hey hey
Hey Beautiful Day (hey! hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day

When the night feels my song,
I'll be home, I'll be home

Into the undergrowth,
Twist and turn on a lonely road
In the twilight the day turns to night and I'm alone

And when the light has left,
I'm not sure of my every step
I'll follow the wind that pushes me west back to my bed

And hey hey hey, hey hey hey (hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day (hey! hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day.
Hey, hey hey hey (hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day (hey! hey!)
Hey Beautiful Day.

When the night feels my song,
I'll be home, I'll be home
(x 3)



Well here I am... back in Nanaimo. After spending the week in CR, I am feeling happier, but not 100%. I had planned on staying a night with Andy and Trista at her place, but I didn't. Plans got altered, per say, but I don't think things were as bad as I made them out to be. One thing worries me though. As happy as I was to be home, there was a whole day were I just felt utterly depressed. I mean like, no feelings hardly at all. All I wanted to do was lie on the couch and do nothing all day, so I did. It made me sad, but the worst part is that it happens more and more often lately. That feeling popped a few times during the days of the week and I'm thankful that it did go away at one point but I know it's a matter of time before it happens again.

Aside from that, everything was great. Friday I got to see a few friends that I hadn't seen in a long time which was nice... and silly. Oh Chrissy, how you make me laugh. I had to come back for a short shift on Sunday, but Mom let me take the car down and then drive back to CR right after. I spent the day with Andy on Monday. We made dinner and he taught me World of Warcraft. I can see how it could be addicting... I had planned on staying over that night, but that was the night that my horrible feeling started to set in (ya, I realize it wasn't enitrely what we thought it was) and I ended up going home again. Tuesday I spent on the couch, Wednesday I did the same for most of the day and then went with Andy, Sean and Kali to see Ghost Rider. It was pretty lame, but it had it's moments. Entertaining but not amazing. Sean and Kali were drinking beer in the theatre and headed for McD's after the movie (which Sean loved) and Andy and I headed back to Trista's. We hung out for a while and then Sean showed up with more beer right about the same time I started having that feeling come back so I opted for heading home again. Thursday I took my class 5 road test and passed! So I now have my full license. Then later on Andy took me out for dinner to the Coachman and then we went back to watch a movie with my family.

Seeing the play tonight lifted my spirits quite a bit. Chillin' with Lisa in the lobby was good stuff and I wanted to spend some more time with the ladies at the top of the stairs (Maddie and Nikki) but the show started sooner than I thought it would. Good show guys! A lot of the time I was kinda trying to figure out what was going on, but by the time it reached the end I saw how it fit together. I think one of my favorite moments though was when Allen's character got shot. It just looked really cool with the fog and light effects. I was happy with the whole thing though.

So I guess the only thing I have left now is to hope that I go for the rest of the weekend without slipping into my empty feeling again. As long as I'm keeping myself busy then I should be ok, but I won't be able to tell until it happens. Debating on whether I should go and see someone about it before it happens again or if I should wait and see if I can't find a pattern in it.

I know I haven't really had much time to develop many lasting memories with people, but if you have an instance or two, it'd make me smile to have you tell them to me. Ya, I basically just jumped on another bandwagon. Fun times?


This is the new video from Finger Eleven and you really should watch it. I would have just put it in the video blog, but people are more likely to see it here. I am so additcted to this song and the CD doesn't come out until the 6th. I am going to buy it.

No comments: