Sunday, March 04, 2007

Where does the good karma come in?

Wow... what is about second semester that always seems to get everyone so down. I've gone through everyone's blogs lately and everyone is just in such a rut (myself included) that it's almost impossible to get away from it.

So many people need hugs. I want to be able to give them, but where do I start? On one hand I have my friends, so many of which are feeling down and I love them so I want to help, but on the other, I have no idea what's wrong with me. Will helping others first help make me feel better?

It happened again today. I didn't want to get out of bed at all. Not because I was comfortable or lazy or anything, because I felt I had no reason to. I ended up staying there an hour longer than I should have, as I was studying for the majority of the day. It didn't help, so I got up and then I got sick. Joy. After spending about half an hour in the bathroom, I spent the rest on the couch in my living room, depressed and reading my text for a midterm tomorrow. Even when I went out with Geoff and Kyle to Longwood Pub, I was feeling stressed out and down. I think I hid it well.

Andy's probably going to stress out even more when he reads this, and it's not what I want. Please, don't worry about me more than you already do. It's bad enough knowing that you stress over me as much as you do, and the last thing I want is to make it worse. I just don't know what to do... aside from what we talked about. But we know how much I don't want to do that.

I think I'm really looking forward to the AKA house party on Saturday, though sadly I won't be able to make it to the show beforehand. I work til 10:15 pm and I still gotta figure out how I'm going to get to AKA house from there. Maybe I'll get a cab if I can afford it. I'll be there though, even if I have to be sober for work the next day.

Well I should sleep before my exam. God, I hope I pass.

3 comments:

Andrew "Dygitz" McCullough said...

i worry cause i've been there, that and i love you

Cindy said...

i think it is more like third year that gets everyone down

The Voodoo Doll said...

I noticed it last year at NIC too though.. it's weird