Monday, October 15, 2007

Yes...

Ok...


I am hyper!


So very hyper!!!


I'm seriously excited to see Across the Universe tonight!! I've been waiting for this movie for a month! It's exciting... shut up...


Ummm... I don't have much to update about, but Kaitlyn would probably jump on me or something if I didn't update like I said I would. Ya I'm silly but whatever.... hahaha


I want to do something with people sometime soon because I'm so bored when I'm at home by myself and ya... it sucks, but I know that lots of people are busy and what not. One day soon, if people wanna do something, someone should come visit me. Ya? Maybe?


I want to find some nifty art or something.


Oh! I got my poster from Rich today! MASSIVE DEATH PROOF POSTER!!! It makes me so happy!!! When Blogger decides to stop being a bitch and let me upload pictures I will get a good one on here.

Um..... ok I think I'm done. Hahaha

No comments: